Cubesat Summary Chart -A GREAT EXAMPLE -

-bbers
The posting below brings me to a subject I intend to bring to the floor at
the AMSAT BoD meeting. As an adjunct to our printed "AMSAT Journal"
publication, I think we should consider an e-mail service to our members
only. This publication would give us an opportunity to deal with breaking
satellite news, such as below, on a scheduled or unscheduled basis, as well
as teasing more in-depth coverage on a given subject, to follow in the
Journal. It would also give us a vehicle to publish plenty of color pictures
of our actions, our members, etc., something we are unable to do in the
Journal. It would be nice to put a face with the words. Often, the time
related material in the Journal is a bit dated when it arrives. Other
material such as technical info which isn't time sensitive belongs in the
Journal and would not be dealt with in any detail within the e-mail service.
This not a criticism of the Journal, just a reality of the medium and the
logistics.
Just a thought.
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM