Summer Satellite OPS

PCsat will enter full sun on 17 July and be fully functional through 1
August or later.  Check your travel and summer portable OPS plans for
opportunities.  Passes will be within +/- 1.5 hours of Sunset and Sunrise
(thats why its in full sun!).

PCsat can hear a 5W HT on an omni antenna, and mobiles just fine.  PCsat
is simply a packet digipeater on 145.825 with the callsign of W3ADO-1.

We will also need IGates to return to active duty on 145.825 for that time
period and as long afterwards as we can maintain positive power budget.
Twice we have extended that for over 30 days past full sun...

PCsat is now only usable in afternoon sun passes for -short- packets.