AMSAT-UK Colloquium Bookings

Hi All,

  Bookings for the AMSAT-UK Colloquium at the University of Surrey from
Friday 25 July 2003 to Sun 27 July 2003 have been rolling in. Thanks you to
all who have indicated their attendance.

  If you havnt yet booked, there is still plenty of room. Details of the
event (and a booking form) are at
http://www.uk.amsat.org/colloquium.htm

  If you are thinking of bringing your XYL/YL, I only have two double rooms
left!

  Please email me if you wish for more info, or have any questions about the
event.

best 73
Jim

Jim Heck G3WGM