[amsat-international] RE: [bod] (no subject)

 Rick,

 The inclusion of the word "immediate" in Article is a "no-change" situation
as this requirement already exists and was applied under S22.1: -

"S22.1
 § 1.             Space stations shall be fitted with devices to ensure
immediate cessation of their radio emissions by telecommand, whenever such
cessation is required under the provisions of these Regulations."

The new wording is a simplification and clarification. The limited wording
of the two sections in Amateur-Satellite Service (S25, section II) does not
exempt amateur satellite operators from the requirement to comply with the
remainder of the ITU Radio Regulations.

 73, Terry,  ZL3QL.

Thus,