CanX-1, DTUSat, AAU CubeSat

Hello,

This is a quick note to let you know NORAD thinks
that object 27842 is actually three objects.  We now have
greater confidence that 27842 is CanX-1, DTUSat, and
AAU CubeSat.  Just a reminder:  These satellites have
linearly polarized antennas.  Try using circular
polarization on the ground if your linears don't hear
anything.

CanX-1's beacon is on 437.880 MHz and occurs in one-minute
intervals.  The modulation is FM (we just happen to modulate
with two tones at 1200 and 1800 Hz).  Our transmitter power
output is 500mW and our antennas consist of two monopoles
at 90 degrees to each another.

73,
Rob
PS:  Daniel, could you please give everyone our downlink
format if you haven't already done so? Thanks.
--

* Dr. Robert E. Zee, VE3REZ