Re: Keps for Rockot launch - who is who?

Thanks for providing what goes with what catalogue No.  Now what remains is
to add the Uplink/Dlink Freqs and mode for the respective Sats to obviate
looking at each Sat's Web Page  for this information.  Would look forward
gratefully for this bit.

Sangat, 9M2SS

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS
111, Jln. Terasek Lapan