Unidentified "Re: Movie" dotzip file received from AMSAT BB

I just received a strange amsat-bb with a single entry, a .zip file titled
only "Re: Movie", with no description, no explanation, and no sender
identification.

While this may be innocent, this is a classic virus propagation situation.
Can someone explain what this is, if it is legit?  If not, can someone
explain how it got through the BB screening process?

I haven't opened the .zip file, and won't until its identified.  To others
who did, I hope there is an innocent explanation.

Eric, KN6KC