Re: Keps for Rockot launch - who is who?

The latest estimates from the UTIAS Space Flight Lab are as follows:

-----
Latest Estimates at 07/03/2003  12:00 EST:
27840 - BREEZE
27841 - MIMOSA
27842 - NLS-1 sub-group
27843 - MOST
27844 - Cute-1
27845 - QuakeSat
27846 - NLS-1 sub-group
27847 - **UNCONFIRMED** Possibly XI-IV
27848 - **UNCONFIRMED**
NORAD-MH will be re-scanning the sky to confirm 27843, 27847, 27848 and
to collect fresh observation data on each objects.
-----

TLEs and the above information are at www.utias-sfl.net/~dkekez/summary.html

Thanks,
-Daniel