CanX-1 Update

Hi All,

We corrected the problems with our ground station yesterday but we
have not heard anything from CanX. I have put up a web page with our
latest TLE:
	http://www.utias-sfl.net/~dkekez/

I will keep updated TLE's on this page and I will put up more information
as soon as I can, including our packet format.

We verified the operation of our ground station by monitoring the CW of
CUTE-I and the downlink of AAUSAT. Reports are also on the above URL.

The whole CanX team is very greatful that the amsat community has shown
such support in monitoring and reporting on the cubesats. Keep your
fingers crossed that we may yet hear something from CanX-1.

Thanks,
-Daniel Kekez, VA3KKZ