RE: Possible activation of Isle of Man this weekend

This trip is now confirmed, and I'll be operating as GD6LVB/P or GB4FUN.

Assuming I can get up early enough and the weather's OK I will be operating
as planned.

I will also try operating as many LEO passes as possible.

I see there's the following UO-14 Stateside-Eu passes:

Sat 5 July 2205Z
Sun 6 July 1151Z

On AO-40 I will operate split when the going gets tough, probably listening
5kHz high.

I propose that I will operate 20kHz BELOW the beacon under normal
conditions. When in split, I'll receive 20kHz BELOW and transmit 25kHz
BELOW.

In will try to avoid pile ups by specifying numbers in callsigns.

I'll also be on AMSATNet IRC. But because I will probably be on my own
operating, please don't expect much chit-chat on the IRC, but I do see who's
there. If a mush ensues I will try calling people I see on IRC. Also please
be gentle! I'm a novice in a pile up.

73 Howard G6LVB