Slightly OT - 3.3 to 5V converter chip recommendations

Folks,

As I'm now looking to add Ethernet TCP capability to the LVB Tracker, the
device I was going to use has a 3.3V logic interface, but I'm still in the
70's with 5V logic. I've had a scan around and couldn't see anything
immediately which is readily available to do the conversion, but I'm sure
that there must be.

I need to do five lines in total, 2 in one direction and 3 in the other. Any
suggections on a chip to do this, preferable not SMT?

73 Howard G6LVB