From: "James C. Hall, M.D." <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
To: "Don Woodward" <dbwoodw@alltel.net>; <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 16:18
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Yaesu G-5500 question

Hi Don:

Thought you might answer - I appreciate it. I tried to do that and set it
90 deg on the right but it will only indicate 40 deg (actually just shy of
the 45 deg line) when stopped on the left.  The antennas are in fact
pointing correctly north (or incorrectly depending on how you look at it
!).

Jamie
WB4YDL