Re: Re: XI-IV beacon

Your right Lars.....436.8475
On another note, I am rather sure that I heard DTUSAT this morning.  I
did not want to report this until I was sure.  I just got a call from
Cal Poly indicating on that same pass signals were reported from a
European station.  I'm on my way to Cal Poly right now to determine
that.  It now appears that the launcher did open and the satellite
cloud is dispersing.    Cliff K7RR