Yaesu G-5500 question

Hello:

I got my azimuth rotator back from Yaesu last week from repair and have just
now put it back up on the tower. Everything works fine but I noticed in the
shack that when I turn on the controller, the left-most stop for the rotator
is at 40 degrees. The antennas are pointed straight to north. Rotating
allthe way around reveals that it will go beyond the right stop ... by 40
degrees. Is there a way to shift the controller readings 40 degrees to the
left ??

The meter adjust up front is correct (when off) and the back azimuth adjust
seems corect (same azimuth after 360 deg turn) - it's just 40 degrees off.

Little help please !?

73, Jamie
WB4YDL