From: "Lars Mortensen" <labmo@post3.tele.dk>
To: "amsat-bb" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 11:58
Subject: [amsat-bb] Cubesat's

Hi,
Yesterday at around 15:36 UTC I heard distinct bursts on freq. around
437.479 MHz, 5 seconds interval, and lasting approx. half a second.

Today this occurred again, at 15:18 UTC. at freq. around 437.471 MHz.

The only cubesat I know of at this freq. is DTU-sat, but they should be
transmitting with 2 min. intervals....

I was listening in SSB, sounded like two tones... I can not give az or
elev. since I am using omni-dir. at this stage.

Any ideas ???

73 de OZ4UI / Lars