North Texas Balloon Project

Good day AMSAT'ers

I ask the indulgence of those on the BB here that this posting does not
apply to.

I am looking for some information on the upcoming North Texas Balloon
Project.

I heard about the Project's latest planned launch of August 30, 2003 at the
ARRL National Convention / Ham-Com a couple of weeks ago and would really
like to participate.

A search of Google did not reveal the kind of information I am looking for,
like project management contact information.

If anyone on the BB here could reply with some contact information about the
project, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for the indulgence.

de Ken,
N5EQT