Re: UO14 recently

I'm new but have been on UO-14 virtually every day for the past month
and yes I also am noticing the fading.  But I also notice that is occurs
when my antennas are shooting through the trees and/or through the top
of the house.  I've attributed this to that but maybe it's something
else.  It also could be that there are too many ops trying to key the
repeater and it's becoming overwhelmed.  I do notice also that some
blank carriers are just thrown up and that inhibits others from using it
and finally there a few folks who, from time to time, use too much
power/modulation (some yell into their mics) and that desenses (if
that's the right term) the bird.  Phil  KB9CRY