Re: UO14 recently

Yes, I noticed that too, on Field Day. I thought I remembered it being
really solid last year, and all I had to do was correct for the Doppler
shift. This year it was fading in and out quite a bit, and I thought
maybe it had something to do with the extreme amount of traffic on it.
Your observation suggests something else may be happening.
Jim