UO14 recently

In the past couple of days I am having a hard time
receiving UO14 really well.  Has anyone else noticed
this?  It gets alot of fades, and the solid signals
don't come in for real long periods of time.  I am
using a horizontal yagi with no elevation, but it has
worked well before.  I am also using a preamp in a RF
concepts UHF amp.

Wonder if others have noticed a weaker signal or
greater fading in the past few days, or do I need to
check my antenna system out?  It may have been going
on longer than that, but I haven't been on UO14 in the
past few weeks because of the great 6 meter openings.
GOt back on the sats for FD

73s John NE0P