Re: Fwd: CANX and Quakesat

Hi Bob and the group.  You have your hands full right now.  Most of us
doing tracking have the keps well in hand and have been listening very
carefully.  The politics of CUBESATS continue.  I was glad to see your
confirming comments but heartsick at the lack of progress while
technically our students progress at light speed!   Cliff K7RR