Re: Quakesat heard

Don and the net.  I confirm what you heard this morning on the 1415 UTC
pass.  CUTE-1 and Univ of Tokyo were well over S9 this morning pass.
Unfortunately, no signals from our lost birds in the second launcher.
Do pay attention to the doppler figures given in many of the tracking
programs.  InstantTrack indicates doppler ONLY when you put a frequency
in the keplarian element file!  The CAN-X keps (03 181.6158140) showed
time of closest approach within seconds of observed zero doppler!
Cliff K7RR