Re: 0150 Cen Calif pass

Thanks for the report Emily.  The pass just concluded 0334 UTC, had an
elevation of only five degrees. CAN-X keps (03 181.6158140) were within
ten seconds AOS/LOS at a range of 3000 KM!  CUTE-1 was S3 while Univ of
Tokyo was S2.5 while slightly East of Hawaii.  Some of the telemetry
copied was:
1www.space.t.univtokyo.ac.jp         and
200aa33,3e1a8002b
Allow for some error here as I was trying to get signals from the lost
birds.  The next pass is for TAK to print at 0658 UTC near Japan!
Cliff K7RR

------snip-----my previous comments........Cliff K7RR