1 July 0013 UTC pass loud and clear Cen Calif.

The pass first shown in a table on the AMSAT BB:  AOS 0007, TCA 0013
and LOS 0020 seemed quite accurate using the original keps dated
03 181.5938889 for QUAKESAT.  If any deviation at all was noted, the
signals were delayed by a few seconds.
     Both CUTE-I on 436.875 and Univ of Tokyo on 436.9375 were loud
and clear with great signal strength.  No signals from CAN-X, DTUSAT,
or AAUSAT were heard.  We NEED reports on these last three badly!!!
Cliff K7RR