RE: PCsat and FD

I have a DSL link here and (too many!) spare radio. Does this software still
need to be purchased or is there public domain program available?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Howie DeFelice
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 11:13 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] PCsat and FD

...... But  it simply shows you that we dont have any full time active
SATGATES
> any more.

Could somebody write up what it takes to put up a simple satgate? I tried in
the pass but couldn't find satisfactory information. It could be I just
didn't know what I was looking for.  More people than ever have access to
full time internet connections, maybe we can get a few more up and running
if there was a "cheap and dirty" way to do it.

Howie AB2S