Re: Re: Let's build some Linear Transponders

> What is the Input voltage that makes the most sense for a small LEO?

I'm not sure what you mean by "input voltage", but with the plethora of new
components available for the cell phone market that focus on low power
consumption and operate at 3.3V, I would think that might be a good way to
go. If NiMH batteries prove to be reliable in space applications, there are
many "smart charge" components available to help with power management.
Going to lower voltage also allows us to eliminate a few cells to save
weight or add a few cells for deeper discharge. Adapting cell phone
components to cubesat size LEO's seems to very desirable IF they can survive
the environment.

Howie AB2S