Field Day from VE7SUN

Hi,

I would like to thank you all for the participation in the Field day
event. The same location as last year (check APRS on VE7XDT-9) in the
fields of Boundary Airport, south from Vancouver, BC. The Delta club
(D.A.R.S.) operated 7 HF QRP's and one satellite set up.
I made 61 contacts on Ao40 and 4 QSO's on LOS. Much less than last year
but the satellite was not as long and not as good as 2002.
The equipment was:

Ao40: FT736R with DSP-9, 4ft Chanel Master offset dish with 5,75 turn
helix, AIDC 3731AA DC, KLM 8x8 70 cm cross yagi, 100W brick on 70cm used
40-50 W only, home brew FODtracking with K400 and K500 rotators,
Pentium 800 laptop with Nova and WiSP.
Beacon was S7 and noise was S2.

LOS: FT847, 4 element 2M yagi, mounted on the Ao40 set up.

Thank you AMSAT for keeping the Birds flying.

73!
Dino
VE7XDT