CubeSat Launch Coverage in the AMSAT News Service

To all CubeSat Teams,

One publication feature provided by AMSAT is our weekly AMSAT News Service (ANS) bulletins.  Details can be found at:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/listserv/lists.html

To have your launch announcements, satellite activation, discuss which frequencies the Amateur operators should listen you can send an e-mail to ans-work@amsat-na.org .  This is mailbox used by the weekly bulletin editors.

Or you can send your e-mail to me and I'll make sure the ANS bulletin editors receive the message.

73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ
Editor, AMSAT Journal
journal@amsat-na.org