Tell All About Field Day in the AMSAT Journal

Hi all,

Field Day 2003 is over and done with ... phew! eh?

The AMSAT Journal plans coverage of Field Day 2003, devoting as much space as we have received materials for.  ALL Field Day participants are invited to send your photographs, commentary, and observations to the Journal.

Please keep in mind the following ...

1. Field Day Satellite Summary Sheet should be sent to
   Bruce KK5DO per the FD Rules.

2. Deadline for receiving your materials to be included
   in the Journal is August 20, 2003.

3. Photos work best in jpg, gif, bmp, or tif formats.
   They can be sent as attachments to your e-mail message
   to the Journal, or provide a link they can be retrieved
   from.

4. Your text requires nothing fancy.  Plain e-mail text can
   be easily transformed into the publishing layout thanks
   to computers and software at our end.

5. Remember to identify the operators, your club, etc.

The Journal's e-mail box is journal@amsat-na.org

Looking forward to hearing all about it (and printing it too),
73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ
Editor, AMSAT Journal

73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ