Field Day Thanks from W4BOC!

The Alford Memorial Radio Club of Stone Mountain operated as W4BOC (4A
GA) on Field Day. Thanks to all those stations who worked us during the
exercise. We nearly doubled the number of satellite contacts made from
last year.

Most of our activity was on AO-40, although we worked one contact each
on AO-27 and UO-14. The courtesy and "professionalism" shown by one and
all on AO-40 was very heartening. Our station was monitored by many
beginner hams, and we could feel the interest level grow during the
weekend. Much of that effect was due to the outstanding operating
techniques heard on the air.

A number of new countries were logged, also. Thanks to the patience
shown by non-FD hams.

Best Regards,

Steve Diggs, W4EPI

Les Scofield, W4SCO