Let's build some Linear Transponders

Does anyone have the schematics  of the early Oscar or RS transponders? I
have never seen this type of information published. Most of the information
out there only includes really simple block diagrams. I think it would be
very easy to get people to build transponders if Amsat shared this
information with its members. I would be willing to help on one, but I don't
have the time to start a transponder design from scratch. Even a simple
transponder like the one that flew in the early birds, would be better than
a single channel FM one.

Pieter N4IP