Inconsiderate Ops...

Hi All

 I would love to know just who the $%*# operators are who have been carrying
forth in what sounds like Italian on 2401.340 downlink for the past while -
as I don't understand the language I have not been able to pick out
callsigns! These guys are 1-2 S points ABOVE the beacon (even overriding
LEILA at one point) and are spreading across several kHz either side!!

When the bird is as busy as it is today this is really inconsiderate!!

73
Barry ZR6DXB