more cubesats

Hello all,
Just looking through the details of the Japanese CUTE-1 cubesat I found
there are about 8 other satellites on the same launch including -

MOST - the Canadian telescope (which mentions AMSAT on the web-site)

CUBESAT-XI - another japanese cubesat similar to CUTE-1, with CW beacon
and packet.  Site URL below, click on "How to listen for CubeSat"

and DTUsat - a Danish cubesat that has a downlink in the 70cm band.
Could not find any frequency(s) to listen for.

Have a look at
http://www.astro.ubc.ca/MOST
http://www.space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/cubesat/index-e.html
http://dtusat.dtu.dk

I haven't looked for websites of the others yet.

73 de David VK5DG