AO-40 FD so far

Here in EL98 AO-40 has set for the day.  As I mentioned before our club runs
in the QRP/Solar category which makes satellite ops a challenge.  We were
set up early this morning and had no problems making voice contacts with
just 5w into the 14 turn helix on 70cm.  Once FD got started, we were
limited to CW.  Thanks to everyone who was patient enough to copy my rather
slow cw.  I was a bit surprised that we were still able to copy our own
downlink all the way down to 1.5 degrees elevation.

Right now I'm looking forward to Sunday's pass.  Hopefully the big guns will
ease up a bit and we'll be able to work some of the voice only stations as
well.

Hope everyone's having fun,
Lee-KU4OS (one of the W4NLX ops)