Re: Looking for itune.cfg help

Hi Paul,

I haven't been on either of these for quite some
time so I don't know if these are any good but
here are the entries from my itune.cfg:

satellite AO-07 B       ; mode B
transponder 578.1 invert
beacon 145.972 cw

I don't have  config for mode A

satellite SO-50 J       ; Mode J FM repeater
downlink 436.8 fm
uplink 145.850 fm       ; remember PL 67Hz

I used my FT-100 mobile with a single ATAS antenna for the
FO and RS satellites it worked great. I'm just not sure
about the above entries though. Good luck and best DX!

73,
Tony AA2TX

---