Titech CubeSat CUTE-I

Hello All,

I'm Kazuya Konoue, from Tokyo Institute of Technology,
Laboratory for Space Systems (JQ1YCZ).
We have developed CubeSat named "CUTE-I" from Decemver 2000.
CUTE-I will be launched at June 30th, 2003, by Russian rocket "ROCKOT".
(EUROCKOT MOM: http://www.eurockot.com)

Scheduled launch time is as followings.
 June 30th, 2003 14:15:12(GMT), 18:15:12(Moscow Time), 23:15:12 (JST)

CUTE-I uses Amateur Radio Band to communicate with the ground station.
(CUTE-I call sign: JQ1YCY)
The downlink frequencies are
 CW beacon:	436.8375 MHz
 FM Packet:	437.470 MHz
Details of CUTE-I is shown at following website.

Anyone, who has amateur radio equipments, can receive telemetry data
from CUTE-I. One of our purposes is to spread teremetry from CUTE-I
to Amateur Radio users all over the world and to share the informations.

If you succeeded to receive teremetry from CUTE-I, please let us know
what you have received. We appriciate to your cooperation and
would like to upload your data to our Website.

Best Regards,

  Kazuya KONOUE
  Student in doctoral course
  Laboratory for Space Systems (LSS)
  Matunaga Lab.  Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Eng.
  Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
  Tel&Fax: +81-3-5734-2644
  E-mail: konoue@lss.mes.titech.ac.jp