P3E details

Ed AL7EB wrote:

I haven't viewed the details of P3E.  What transponders will it have?

Wayne replies:

In a nutshell, the transponders will be U and L uplinks, and V and S
downlinks.  High gain antennas on all 4 bands (unlike Eagle which won't have
a high gain V antenna).  Spin stabilized like AO13, and planned to go into a
63 degree inclination orbit, like AO13 started out with.  For more
information read the AMSAT-DL web site.  I would give you the exact URL of
the P3E page, but their server seems to be down at the moment.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA