Just Bragging (Hi !)

Go to my club's website to see piks and info on my new satellite setup.
 I'd like to thank everyone for their comments to my silly questions and
patience while I got everything assembled.  All works like a champ, as
some of you have heard me in the qrm on the birds.  Also, you can also
see my HF setup; that works like a champ too!  Cu on the downlink!  Phil
 KB9CRY

http://nidxa.org/memberWWW/kb9cry_home.htm