Prefered AO40 Transmit Antennas ?

I am about to venture into the world of working into AO40.  I have
decided to use a horn for the 2.4Gig receive antenna but unsure what
would be the prefered option for the 70cm uplink.

I see so many options available which makes the decision more difficult.

What is generally used for the 70cm uplink and what would the typical
gain need to be for a good link into AO40 ?

Pete VK4CCV