Re: Checked Airline Luggage (again)

In a message dated 06/27/03 12:14:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
glasbrenner@mindspring.com writes:

> Just wait until they start xraying you to see whats under your boxer shorts.

Actually, I was a might irritated when the woman TSA asked me to turn my belt
inside out...having enjoyed the good life for a while, my waist thought my
belt should stay right side out.... so she said "then take it off..."

Well as I handed her the belt and she turned to inspect it, my dark side
decided to continue undressing right there in front of the metal detector, by the
time she turned around I had my pants about half way down my BVD's...end of
inspection....

Revenge is Sweet...

Roger
WA1KAT