Re: Any tracker prog's for a Win CE 2.0 device?

Hi Ron,

If you have it reasonably handy I'd definitely be interested in a CE 2.0 compatible tracking program.

I'll take a look for PocketDOS and see where that might lead me as well.

Agreed, I liked the sound of the 3.0 versions but they say specifically they don't run on 2.0.

Thanks!

Lowell
K9LDW