Re: rotors for BUD's

One:  We will burn that bridge after we cross it.

Two:  If you set the polar axis to 0 (the horizon) and add an elevation
actuator, then it's not a polar mount anymore.. it's Az/El..

The main problem with using actuators is "no commercial control box".. for
me that's not a problem because I build all of my equipment.

As far as not having the full 180 degress or 360 degrees Az.. I'll again
worry about that when it becomes a problem.  It isn't currently.  Although
the BUD I'm planning of putting up is a Birdview which has 175 deg H-H mount
on it so it might not be an issue anyway.

I'll have to look at the orbit, but it seems for that bird the elevation
control will be more critical than the Azimiuth with a BUD, and luckily
that's the easier part to fabricate.

Fred W0FMS