Re: Any tracker prog's for a Win CE 2.0 device?

Hi Lowell and others.

The tracker program from ZL3AD appears to be for CE ver3.0 or better.
I use PocketDos which setsup a dos envioment then I can run any
original dos programs including InstantTrack.
Chris Jackson (of uosat fame) wrote a great tracking program for the
palmpc's CE ver 2.11 or better goes well on my Jornada 420. I also
have a hp620 (which I use the above PocketDos stuff) someone gave me
a version of Chris's program that Chris re-complied for the CEver 2.0
devices. If you want any more help feel free to get back to me and
I'll check my archives.

73 ron VK5AKJ (acheyJ)