rotors for BUD's

Fred W0FMS wrote:

Nothing is suitable for hanging on the G5500 except for the lightest dishes
and Yagis.. I spent $500 for mine too, and I never use it.  I'm saving it
for the days I get back into WEFAX or LEO birds.

Wayne replies:

How many of you big-dish guys are using polar mounts?  I suppose everybody
is aware that full azimuth-elelevation capability will be required if P3E
gets into its intended high-inclination orbit.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA