Re: AO-40 Alon/Alat

Bruce,

 From Stacy's update on 6/24, ALON/ALAT is at 350/0.

73,

Jon
NA9D

On Friday, Jun 27, 2003, at 05:30 America/Chicago, Bruce Nolte N3LSY
wrote:

> I am looking for some updated Alon/Alat keps for AO-40 to plug into
> NOVA before Field Day. Last set I saw here are about 10 days to 2
> weeks old.

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC

Ham Radio Webpage: http://www.qsl.net/na9d   <- Updated on 1/12/03!!!
Digital Photography Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/jogden/Photography.html

"It takes as much stress to be a success as it does to be a failure."

                 - Emilio James Trujillo