Re: ISS School Contact

Hello William (and all).

Yes I thought that Discovery Channel program was excellent (and I knew three
of the crew pretty well)..but they and the History channel are doing some
really nice work.  Check out the Discovery channel program on the USS Maine
and the History Channel on the most famous (but certianly not the last)
battle the 1st of the 7th Cav fought.

Your efforts to find the debris reflect well on your honor and integrity,
particularly when you traveled from so far a distance.  Helena is quite
pretty.  When I was growing up my father (who is a lawyer and a pilot)
traveled a lot from Dallas TX to Billings MT flying a Cessna 411.  I went
with him on a couple of trips and we had to divert to Helena once and even
at a young age I was fascinated by the beauty of Montana in all seasons.

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX