Field Day

Don't forget that this weekend is not only ARRL Field Day but also AMSAT Field
Day. AMSAT Field Day is open to anyone around the world not just North America.

Please observe the rules for operating on FM LEO satellites and only have one
QSO on each FM Leo.

Be sure to submit your scores, even one or two QSO's are fine. If you prefer
not to be listed in the results, please mark your log as "Check Log". That way,
I will use it when for checking other logs but not report your score.

Lastly....pictures, pictures, pictures. I cannot print all of them with the
article about this years field day. However, when next year rolls around, I
need to use some pictures there promoting field day. So everyone has a double
chance of having their picture printed. JPG, GIF, TIF are fine. Hard copy
prints are also acceptable as I can scan them.

Good luck, drink lot's of fluids, and eat lot's of food. Don't forget to make a
QSO or two in between the eating and drinking.

Full set of rules in .pdf or .doc are available at http://www.amsatnet.com
html rules are available at http://www.amsat.org

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO