ISS School Contact

Just listened in on the very nice school contact with the ISS. Signals were
59 + on my FT-847 here in Montana. Good to hear ISS on 2 meters.

Also if anyone is interested, The Discovery Channel is running a very good
documentory on the Space Shuttle Columbia called  Coming Home and one
dedicated to the crew of STS-107. I watched it last night.

I helped search for the Columbia in Texas for three weeks and this story
sure touched home.

Cheers  Bill K7MT Helena, Mt.