Re: Instantrack/XP/SasiTracker

   Don & Nicolaus,

Disabling the printer port is not necessary under NT4 or XP (only '95,
'98, & NT 3.5).

If you upgrade your operating system from '98 or Me to XP, you must
re-install Nova for Windows.  This is because the installer program
senses the operating system and copies different files.

If, after installing Nova for Windows under XP, you still receive the
"cannot initialize driver" error message, then try these steps:
http://www.nlsa.com/help/port_access.html

73,
W9IP