RE: Solving the need for ISA or USB slots and Serial Ports

Hello John

> I am confident that I won't make it to your event but the USB controller
> sounds VERY appealing. Will you post more details before or must we wait
> until it is over?

The schematics will be available in the Procedings at the Colloquium and I'm
soure there'll be some available after the event.

The tracker is already in a fully working state but I am still adding some
additional features and tweaks to the firmware. I am also working on the
artwork for a PCB, so at present you'd have to do some point-to-point
wiring.

Here's some pictures of one of the two prototypes I've built. The last
picture demonstrates a USB connection from Nova using the Yaesu GS-232
protocol operating a G-5500:

http://www.g6lvb.com/images/lvbtracker1.jpg
http://www.g6lvb.com/images/lvbtracker2.jpg
http://www.g6lvb.com/images/lvbtracker3.jpg