From: "Nicolaus Sallay" <n.sallay@horizon.com.br>
To: "Brian Wruble" <bwruble@ix.netcom.com>; "amsat-bb" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 06:56
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Instantrack/XP/SasiTracker

Hello Brian,

I am having the same  problem.I just insalled a Windows XP,reinstalled
Nova for Windows and on setting up the ant. tracking, Nova tells me
that it is unable to initialize the SASI interface.I do not know if this
is a interface malfunction or a "driver" / setup issue. The day before
the unit worked perfectly on Windows ME. The current port configura-
tion is I/O range 0378-037F and IRQ 7 and nothing happens!
Any clue

73
Nicolaus Sallay-PP8DA
n.sallay@horizon.com.br